what is your lenguage?

Questions

martes, 22 de diciembre de 2009



Questions - Google Help Questions from category:

Delete the calendar on my droid HTC so i can resync
December 21, 2009 at 10:56 pm

Is there a way to delete the entire calendar on my droid htc so i can resync it again?


Question from moe2266 in Calendar - How do I...?

No replies yet

How do I adjust what time a day begins?
December 21, 2009 at 10:07 pm

I want events that happened at 1:00 am to be listed as part of my "night" instead of my morning.

In other words, I want my calenders day to begin at about 5:00 am instead of midnight.

Any even that happens at 1:00 am on Saturday morning, should be listed as part of Friday night.

That will make it much easier to read. Does anyone know how to do this?

I use a macbook, which runs on Tiger and also a new Droid that runs on Android.

This seems like it should be in the "settings" menu, but I can't find it. Its the same concept as letting us decide what day to begin ou week on.



Question from WanderMan in Calendar - How do I...?


Can you set up google calender so folks can add to a cell but not delete anything?
December 21, 2009 at 9:48 pm

I am on a Mac. Can one set up a calender so people can add to a cell, but not delete? I want to establish this a a calender for scheduling apts at work, but dont want those invited to use the calender to be able to delete anothers apt, only schedule their own.


Question from drm1974 in Calendar - How do I...?


Change the times on the calendar when printing to reflect my day?
December 21, 2009 at 7:39 pm



Right now it prints 6am to 5pm and I want 8am to 7pm


Question from ehilverda in Calendar - How do I...?


Print multiple calendar weeks in one print job?
December 21, 2009 at 7:34 pm



I want to print the calendar pages back to back


Question from ehilverda in Calendar - How do I...?





Windows Live: Keep your friends up to date with what you do online.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Mozilla Firefox vuelos baratos londres paris blogarama - the blog directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux Independent Publishing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Mi Ping en TotalPing.com blog search directory